1) Q: Why did the system reject my international credit card?
2) Q: How do I return an item?
1) International Purchases. We apologize that your purchase may not be able to be processed. Due to tight restrictions on credit card and billing address verification for purchases using our website, and the fact that credit cards issued by various institutions outside the United States and Canada do not use the same verification process, we may not be able to process your online request.
If you would like there are three additional alternatives for placing your order:
a) You may call in the United States, telephone number 410-553-2813 to reach a White House Historical Association customer service representative. Representatives are available 24 hours a day. Please note this is not a toll-free number.
b) You can send a facsimile (fax) of your order to 301-636-9870.
c) You can mail your request to: White House Historical Association, P.O. Box 96586, Washington, D.C. 20090-6586
For mail and facsimile please provide a description of the product(s) you wish to purchase, the item number, the quantity you wish to purchase, a complete shipping address, your name and a telephone number or email address, the credit card number with the card expiration date.
* NOTE: E-mail is a non-secure source of communication. The White House Historical Association strongly advises against sending credit card information in e-mails.
2) Returns. We try very hard to make sure all of our merchandise is in proper condition, and to the customer's complete satisfaction.
For returns, please follow the instructions on the packing receipt included with your order within 30 days of receipt of merchandise. Please return the items to the address below. Enclose a note if you wish replacement and provide your shipping address. Replacements will be sent to you.
Mail your items to:
White House Historical Association c/o PDI
9475 Lottsford Rd
Largo MD 20774-5357