How To Submit
- Project submissions must be emailed or postmarked by Friday, February 24, 2017 to be eligible.
- All project submissions must include a cover sheet, and each page of the project should be labeled with participant’s name(s), the name of the school they attend, and the name of the student's teacher.
- Project submissions can be emailed to Outreach@whha.org with the subject line: White House at Bat Challenge Submission.
Alternately, projects can be mailed to:The White House Historical Association
c/o Education Department
P.O. Box 27624
Washington, D.C., 20038
Notification of results
- Participants will be notified of the results by Mid-April 2017.
Other important information
- Winning submissions are subject to filming restrictions including, but not limited to: availability of locations, music, images, or characters. Student projects may be adapted to fit the feasibility of filming.
- Please be advised that all submitted materials will become the property of the White House Historical Association and may be published or altered at the Association's discretion. Winning students will be required to sign an additional statement granting the Association all required permissions.