The White House Historical Association Offices
740 Jackson Place, NW, Washington, D.C. 20006
For mailing please use: P.O. Box 27624 Washington, D.C. 20038
White House Visitor Center Flagship Store
- 1450 Pennsylvania Ave, NW, Washington, D.C. 20006
- Adjacent to the White House between 14th and 15th Streets, NW.
- Shop hours:
- Regular Hours: Open daily, 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Please note, the White House Visitor Center Flagship Store will be closed on Friday, January 20, 2017 for Inauguration.
White House History Shop:
- 1610 H Street, NW, Washington, D.C. 20006
- Between 17th Street, NW, D.C. and Connecticut Ave.
- Within historic Decatur House at White House Historical Association
- Shop hours:
- Regular Hours: Open Monday to Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Please note, the White House History Shop will be closed from January 16th through January 20th, 2017. Please visit the White House Visitor's Center Flagship Store during that time. The White House History Shop will be open from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Saturday, January 21, 2017.
Metro: Farragut West (Blue / Orange) and Farragut North (Red)
Parking: Several garages are located near the Decatur House. Street parking is extremely limited, especially on weekdays.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE SECRET SERVICE HAS PLACED RESTRICTIONS ON PARKING IN THE WHITE HOUSE VICINITY.
Visitors are encouraged to take metro.