Depict the White House as a gingerbread house, take a photo, and enter it for a chance to win an amazing basket of unique holiday goods from the White House Historical Association, including:
- Official 2022 White House Christmas Ornament
- White House Historical Association Gingerbread Kit
- The White House in Gingerbread book by White House Pastry Chefs Roland Mesnier and Mark Ramsdell
- White House Christmas Tree bookmark
- Christmas tote
- Latest version of Official White House Christmas Ornament: Collected Stories of a Holiday Tradition book
Using easy-to-find edible ingredients, items found in nature, and arts and crafts materials, create your own interpretation of the White House and submit it by Sunday, July 31 for a chance to win!